Some more great stories from around the web surrounding all things fashion and digital over the past week:
- Faberge to launch e-commerce site [Forbes]
- DKNY PR Girl’s tweet feat (as pictured) [WWD]
- Salvatore Ferragamo releases fashion short The Signorina Story to push new fragrance [The Cut]
- What Siri means for the future of mobile shopping [eMarketer]
- Fashion start-up Shoptiques takes aim at $20bn industry [Inc]
Coach has launched an interactive online campaign in the build up to Mother’s Day in the US.
“Mother’s Day Stories: You, Your Mom & Coach” encourages consumers to share their Coach-related mother-daughter memories through Coach.com and Facebook.
“Our heritage, your legacy,” runs the tagline.
“We hear so many passionate stories from our customers on the store level, that we wanted to take this opportunity to invite them to engage in our brand message for Mother’s Day and share their Coach memories with us online,” a spokesperson told WWD.
The campaign launches with stories from key fashion insiders including Gretchen Gunlocke Fenton, accessories director at Glamour magazine; Eva Chen, beauty director at Teen Vogue; and Lauren Sherman of Fashionista.com.
Entries can be submitted until April 18 – the best will be posted until May 29.