Happy new year one and all! To kickstart 2013, here are a handful of stories surrounding all things fashion and digital from over the holiday period you may have missed:
- Louis Vuitton pushes spring/summer line with downloadable paper doll cutouts (as pictured) [Luxury Daily]
- Love magazine released a star-studded Fashion Nativity video on Christmas Day featuring Laura Carmichael, Pixie Geldof, Giles Deacon, Henry Holland, Abbey Clancy and more [Love]
- New video from H&M’s forthcoming & Other Stories line reveals craftsmanship of bags in its first collection [YouTube]
- Nike gamifies every day human movement with NikeFuel Missions video game [DigitalBuzzBlog]
- Fashion retailer Caché launches mobile app featuring push notifications [AdWeek]
Hermès has launched a fun campaign through its Paris Mon Ami blog that engages with its fans while promoting the heritage of the company.
The ‘My Horse And I‘ initiative, encourages consumers to upload pictures of themselves with their favourite bangle or scarf alongside their equestrian best friend – be it hobby horse or real thing.
“Share your adventures, your friendships and your style,” reads the post dedicated to the search.
Meanwhile, the French luxury brand also has a microsite called Hearts and Crafts that provides an inside look at the making of its goods and those responsible for them.
10 employees are featured ranging from leather cutters to glass-makers, a jeweller and a colourist. Each one is profiled in a short video.
The site is based on the brand’s 48-minute feature film of the same name, created by Frédéric Laffont and Isabelle Dupuy-Charant. It was released in select theatres last year.