Some more great stories from around the web surrounding all things fashion and digital over the past week:
- Why Oscar de la Renta is so “haute” on social media [Mashable]
- Giorgio Armani’s “Boudoir” fashion film for autumn/winter 2011/12 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott (as above) [KARLISMYUNKLE]
- Jimmy Choo’s Tamara Mellon launches Tumblr blog [Racked]
- Fashion bloggers to spur online luxury sales [Reuters]
- Personal shopping site JustFabulous raises $33m funding [Forbes]
Following on from the print campaign shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott (see below), Bulgari has released a video ad for its new Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance, starring Kirsten Dunst.
The actress appears alongside a lion draped in a pale pink dress and jewels from Bulgari’s new Mediterranean Eden Collection, which was unveiled during Milan Fashion Week at the end of February.
She is filmed strolling around a 16th century garden at Villa Balbianello, Lake Como, as the lion placidly follows along behind. The two are then seen cosying up as Dunst delicately strokes the lion’s mane.
“With her distinctive charisma, Kirsten is the embodiment of the warmth and tenderness this scent evokes,” said the brand’s Facebook post.
The spot finishes with a shot of the new perfume bottle. Supposed to represent a bewitching femininity, Bulgari has also created a microsite where you can find out more about the scent, here: Bulgari.com
Take a peek behind the scenes with this video, too: YouTube.com