Some more great stories from around the web surrounding all things fashion and digital over the past week:
- Faberge to launch e-commerce site [Forbes]
- DKNY PR Girl’s tweet feat (as pictured) [WWD]
- Salvatore Ferragamo releases fashion short The Signorina Story to push new fragrance [The Cut]
- What Siri means for the future of mobile shopping [eMarketer]
- Fashion start-up Shoptiques takes aim at $20bn industry [Inc]
From Bergdorf’s pups, to Harvey Nichols’ walk of shame, here are my top ads from across the fashion space for the festive season…
Bergdorf Goodman’s Unleashed – a tale of true doggy heaven, and perhaps the cutest take on Christmas ever:
Kate Spade’s Give Colorfully – a fun spot based on gift wrapping all shapes and size:
Tommy Hilfiger’s House Par-tay – festive fun at home with The Hilfigers, which despite being on repeat play in the back of every New York taxi cab for the past month, is still enjoyable to watch:
Harvey Nichols’ Turn a Walk of Shame into a Stride of Pride – an amusing twist on Britain’s booze culture:
Tiffany & Co’s Some Holidays Are Unforgettable – a celebration of true love featuring Nat King Cole’s The Very Thought of You:
And finally, I couldn’t help but add in Apple’s festive spot for the iPhone 4S, featuring Santa and his new pal Siri:
Be sure to also check out the ones from John Lewis, Loewe, Harrods and Macy’s.
Merry Christmas all!